My kids are gone. Overnight. With their dad. I am home alone. Yep. He has moved out. Never. Never. Never. Never thought it would happen to me. Can't understand why. Can't believe it. But it has. And I am alone tonight.
Only, I am never alone. Through it all, Heavenly Father has not left me or abandoned me and I know he won't tonight. I have angels...as Elder Holland put it, "both seen and unseen," all around me. I see miracles daily. I will be okay. We will be okay. It is just in the getting from here to there.
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, especially for DH and the kids.
Sidetrips...
3 days ago
6 comments:
I'm so sorry. Strangely, I have been thinking about you all week, and have had the strongest urges to write you a note that you are such a special person, even though I don't really know you all that well. I'm sorry I didn't act on it. I had no idea what you were going through.
If you ever need to talk, I've been through something similar. I know you are a much stronger person than I was then, and you have a much better foundation to lean on to help you through this difficult time. I will keep your family in my prayers. If you need anything, please feel free to call me (even late as many nights I can't sleep because some little child is making me uncomfortable). I NEVER get girl time, so I would LOVE to go get a Jamba Juice or something!
I am so sorry, you have been on my mind all week. I am always here if you need to listen, or vent to, or just have some to talk to so you don't feel so alone. I am praying for all of you. Take care!
So sorry. I can't even imagine how difficult that must be, and how quiet your house must seem. You guys are all in my prayers!!!
You are amazing! You will make it through this. I know Heavenly Father will NEVER leave you alone.
I thought about you all night long. Sorry I didn't call back until so late. :o(
Can't wait to see you today and say Hi!
I'm so sorry this is happening. What a courageous woman you are to be handling it with such a positive outlook.
You are right- you're not alone God is with you and I pray you feel His comforting arms around you!
Post a Comment