Friday, February 8, 2013

I Love to See the Temple

Yes, I am behind once again.  -sigh-  Life just keeps happening.  All these kids!  They all have somewhere to be and something they need.  Love it.  I love being Mom.  I am so blessed, but I am quite a busy woman these days. 

I should have taken a picture last night, but I didn't think about it.  CK and I got to go to the temple. It was beautiful.  It has been 5 1/2 months since we were able to go due to V being born.  I am so glad she takes a bottle, since I have missed it so much.  In some ways, this one time going was more of a sacrifice than going 3 times a month.  It just took a lot more planning to be able to leave V.  Luckily, I have an AMAZING sister, who was willing to take care of her, AND her own four kids (hubby was at school), AND prepare to teach seminary out of her home this morning.  AMAZING.  Thank-you, S.  Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you.

I am so blessed to have a temple only about an hour away.
I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband that loves the temple as much as I do.
I am so blessed to have been able to go last night- so relatively quickly after having V.
I am so blessed to have S take care of V.
I am so blessed to have K be old enough to babysit herself and her brothers while we went.

So blessed.  So blessed.  So blessed.

In other news, V lost 2/10 of an ounce last week.  That is so little it is not really "losing," but it is definitely not gaining 1/2 pound either.  I was bummed.  I thought maybe we had turned the corner.  Nope.  Not yet.  I still am so glad that she is happy and enjoys life.  It is so fun to be around her.  Now, if only she could put on the needed weight!!

No comments: