Friday, November 9, 2007

Clean-up!



This has been a crazy week. A really crazy week. One of the crazy days partially involved watching my friend's young children while she had a baby. They, combined with LD, were on a destroy-my-house mission. It was a big mess. But...I had two wonderful helpers, C and S (K's friend that I watch before and after school) who cleaned it all up for me in about half an hour while K was at activity days and I cooked dinner. They did such a good job that I paid them each a dollar. Amazingly they were so excited about this dollar that I might have to "hire" them again. $1/half an hour...not a bad rate for me, the employer. Hmmm...I wonder if my employees at the Clinic would like that as much!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ha! My kids are always on the destroy-my-house mission, with or without the neighborhood kids! How nice that everything is tidy again! :)

Maggie said...

That's our trouble spot. All the video games,movies, cords, and prime play space in front of the TV. I pay with extra computer time :)

Joyismygoal said...

sounds like good commerce to me

Cheri said...

Definitely worth $1-- Can you hire them out?????