Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank goodness for company!

I know...you are all shocked. I finally posted. It has been a very busy (and a little bit tough) few weeks and, in the midst of it all, I really haven't felt like blogging. But, I would like to blog again....so I start by sharing how glad I am that DH's parents are here.

I really love them (a lot-I have such great in-laws)...but, that is not all....my house is spotless! Nothing like company coming to do the little projects that I've been putting off. The house is clean, clutter-free, and wearing new wall art! :)

Needless to say that in the non-blogging weeks, I wasn't as on top of my house as usual either, so having it clean is an amazing accomplishment! It feels so good.

10 comments:

Cheri said...

That is such a great feeling!

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

:) wonderful to have visitors

nikko said...

Yay! Have a fun visit.

Lana said...

Have a wonderful visit! Happy Thanksgiving.

Heather said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

victoria said...

Hooray for a clean house! We'll be doing quite a bit of scrubbing/reorganizing/vacuuming, etc ourselves today because about 45 people will be descending on our humble abode tomorrow. (And we won't even be here!) We'll be messing up my sister's house - and eating, eating, eating! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Angela said...

It is nice to have a clean house and nice visitors

Smiles

KP said...

Yeah for family, it is so nice when you like you in-laws. I hope that you have a wonderful visit and a wonderful holiday!

Suzanne said...

I was so happy to see a new post from you! Yay for clean houses and wonderful in-laws! :)

Anne said...

Awesome!