This is how I know I am normal again:
- I have gained 12 pounds in the last year, since I realized food was still yummy. :)
- I am organizing and deep cleaning on a fairly regular basis again.
- I feel overwhelmed and stressed out with all I want to accomplish and be. (definitely normal!)
- I laugh.
- I play games with my kids.
- I am available for friends and neighbors that need me.
Most of these things were true much of the time, even in my non-normal state. But, as I review how I was before XDH shattered my world, then how I was while picking up the pieces, and how I am now....definitely back to normal. And, it is all due to a Savior that knows me and loves me and carried me when I could not manage alone. I am so blessed and grateful. I love Him.