Sunday, July 8, 2012

Catching Up---Again

Well-It has been almost a month since my last published post.  We have had such a crazy life and so much that has happened.  We are so blessed.  Now, here I am catching up--again.

We enjoyed having A here with us.  Having all four kids together really makes our family complete.  I feel so blessed with how much they love each other.  All four have been willing to open their hearts and give of themselves to blend our family and to become siblings.  What a blessing!

More and more, I am in awe and blessed that my trials (now that I can look back) have been "but a small moment."  Heavenly Father truly stood by me and took care of me every step of the way.  I have been blessed with a husband that loves me more than I could have imagined possible and a marriage that is absolutely amazing.  How thankful I am.  I know Heavenly Father and Jesus live.  They know me.  They love me.  They know each of us and love each of us and we are all so blessed.

I am working on being optimistic, faith-filled, and happy.  Before all that happened with the divorce, I was naturally quite optimistic, but now, I can see a pessimistic and whining side coming out.  I don't like it.  I have way too much to be thankful for to focus on the difficulties and hardships of life.  So, I am working on it.

Also within the last month, K turned 13.  Me???  The mother of a teen???  Oh, yes!  It is true and she is absolutely wonderful.  She is learning as she grows and developing into a young woman that I am so proud of.

Speaking of being a mother, Baby Girl is now only 2 1/2 months away from due date.  I am uncomfortable.  But, I know this is another small moment that will pass probably before I am prepared for her.  We have not decided on a name yet.  We aren't arguing over different names, we just haven't found one that jumps out at either of us.  I assume it will happen.  :)  I had a second ultrasound to check on the placenta Friday.  All is looking better.  Wahoo!  The cute thing is that she kept sticking her tongue out throughout the ultrasound.  :) Because all looks well, my doctor has cleared me to go on our summer trip at the end of the month:  Colorado, Utah, and Idaho-  Here We Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just have to get out and walk 15 minutes for every hour and a half driving.  We will figure it out.  I am excited to see all my family-3 families in two weeks:  awesome (but not long enough!).

So-this is our life right now.  I will now try to catch up on the posts, but at least here is a picture-less sneak peak!

No comments: