Monday, September 19, 2016

And, just like that, V is FOUR!

It seems so hard to believe that she is four!  I am excited for this next year.  I have always really enjoyed my children at age four (only partially because 4 is my very favorite number!).  I am excited to see her grow and develop.  She is a light in our family.  She loves all her siblings and family.  She also loves going to church and with childlike (for she is indeed, a child) faith, she believes with all her little heart in Jesus Christ.  She is strong-willed and somewhat mischievious, but that keeps us on our toes.  She is also very kind hearted and spends a lot of time trying to help her family members.  She loves to be active (jump, run, somersalt, dance (although her dancing skills come from CK and I...so.....), ride her tricycle, and so forth)!  She loves to laugh and make believe.  She is fun!  I am so grateful that she is mine and I can claim her forever!  :)

A funny story about her.  I always put streamers up on the kids' doors for their birthdays (one streamer per year old).  She was so worried about this and kept telling me last night to remember to put streamers on her door.  She said, "Then I will wake up and be like 'woah!' and be so surprised!"  It is funny that she thought she would be surprised when she took much time to remind me!  BTW...I did, indeed, put up streamers overnight.

 Of course, she chose donuts for her breakfast!
 Her big gift from us was this toddler trampoline.  It is designed for up to 60 pounds and awesome!  I love the handle and I love that she will have somewhere to use her energy.  I am frequently asking her to stop jumping on the couches or the beds.  Hopefully this will give her somewhere to jump instead.  So far, it has been a good gift!
 Her Grandparents K gave her a new baby doll that she loves.  :)

She requested Daniel Tiger for her cake.  It took a bit of time, but it turned out okay.  I was almost done actually when the bag with the stripe color burst while I was using it and I had to redo part of it. A little frustrating, but it turned out okay.  :)

So, I have more photos that haven't uploaded yet, but I am worried that if I don't post this, I won't, so here you have it...part of V's special day!


(This was her blessing day - November 2012)
It has been a while since she gained her claim to fame as the first baby born at her hospital.  Pretty cool.  But, she has grown a lot!  I sure love her!


No comments: