Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Let's try this again

Just this morning, I was looking at past blog posts to help a friend going through divorce.  I know it helps to read how it was for me and I blogged fairly regularly at that point.  As I read, I remembered so much of my life.  And, I don't want to forget my life now, so perhaps I will make the blogging thing stick.  Perhaps is the key word.  Especially since we leave for Thanksgiving break in a couple of days and all bets are off.  Maybe now is not the best time to start a new routine.  :)

Life for me is very good.   I have an amazing husband.  I have six kids that are also amazing in every way.  They each test my patience in different ways, but I truly feel blessed to be their Mom.

So, I will attempt to be better at this...someday I won't remember the daily life I enjoy now and I really want to remember.


No comments: