Thursday, February 26, 2009

One Great Day


It has been one great day. I began the day thinking... I will blog tonight about how many emails I'd received, how many phone calls, how many visits, etc.. But, there were too many to count. I spent the day answering the door and the phone, as well as reading new comments and emails and listening to voicemails. It was great! :) I feel so loved. My gifts from my family and from my friends were so perfect for me. It means so much how well people know me and it makes me feel so special that they know me so well. I got to go out to lunch and out to dinner. I even got to play Rockband with one of my friends in the middle of the day. I tell you...I didn't do one productive thing the entire day....just relished in how loved I feel. Even the check-in thing at the gym sang "Happy Birthday" instead of just beeping.
To all of you that made this day so perfect: Thank-you. Thank-you. Thank-you. Thank-you. Thank-you. Thank-you. Thank-you for thinking of me and loving me.

I spent my afternoon prayer time on my knees in tears...of joy and gratitude...Heavenly Father must love me, for he sent me all these angels! :)

6 comments:

dieMutti said...

I am so glad you had such a wonderful day! I hope it carries over - all the way until your silly sis is able to celebrate with you in PERSON! :) You are amazing, the bestest sister a girl could have, and we LOVE you! Happy Birthday!

KP said...

Yeah, I am so happy for you. I am glad that your birthday was filled with so much fun and joy. I hope the rest of the year is filled with that much joy!

The Tall and Short of it said...

You know--you have such great friends because you are such a great friend! You have touched the lives of so many people! You have this loving, joyful vibe about you! Everyone is drawn to you!! We are the ones that are blessed by our Heavenly Father to have you in our lives!! I love you! Thanks for being MY friend! I am so glad you had a great day!! You deserve it!

Suzanne said...

I'm a little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm glad the day went so nicely for you. Everyone deserves a fun birthday with people they love so I'm glad yours turned out that way! :)

Kathy said...

The other day when it was your birthday I went on your blog to try and post a Happy Birthday comment, but for some reason it would not let me. So happy late birthday.

victoria said...

by the way - you look so cute in this picture!