Friday, February 13, 2015

Great Friends

So, I truly have some of the best friends ever.  I have been blessed with old friends and new friends.  I cherished having a dear best friend all throughout high school (We are still friends to this day ...and I even named V after her).

This is one of my angel friends, J.  She is one of the most amazing women on the planet.  We have been best friends for years and even though we no longer live close, we are still close.  I am so grateful.  She does a ton of sacrificing for me...with my two little ones and the MS, she does almost all of the driving so we can spend time together.  She is a true example of Christ-like love and a desire to be as he is.
 
  This is my dear friend, J.  She lives across the street from me.  She is Christian in every sense of the word.  It is such a treasure to me that we can lift each other up and support each other as we strive to live as Christ.  I love that I have a neighbor I trust completely.  It is so helpful, especially when I need help with my kiddos.  I have no reservation with her watching them.   

 I love people.  I love getting to know so many wonderful people that share the planet with me at this time.  I am so blessed and these two friends show it!

No comments: