Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Colorado

We made it through the first leg. :) We are in Colorado at my parent's house. We are sitting at over 3200 miles already and a large chip in the windshield. :( It was so difficult to leave my sisters-in-law and their families and my dear parents-in-law. I love my family with all my heart.

CK update: I miss him a ton. We know that for the immediate future we have to be apart. We both have a lot of growing to do. We are excited to see what the future will bring for us. Together or separate, we will be okay. We know it. Heavenly Father loves us.

Final thought: I absolutely LOVE Time Out for Women. I didn't get to go last year, so I bought the DVD. I have been listening to it in the car (I can't really drive and watch it at the same time). I love it. The Spirit is so strong. The messages so true. The worth as a daughter of God is so tangible. The love of my Father is confirmed. I am so blessed to live in a time that I have this resource for me.

No comments: