So, what do you do with a day that wasn't supposed to be?
- Clean the kitchen extra well.
- Clean out / organize your daughter's closet (I only spent an hour here....it will need more)
- Take your 4-year-old to the new library storytime (old one is better).
- Talk to a great friend that moved away a couple of years ago...talked to her for over an hour.
- Eat lunch and laugh with said 4-year-old
- Mow, edge, blow out, and prepare for fertilizing your front lawn.
- Get ready to go to the temple tomorrow.
- Wash sheets and re-make beds.
- Go mentor a 3rd grader at the elementary school.
I am such a list person. I always have much that needs to be done and even more that I want to do. It is nice to have this unexpected day. :) And, tonight will be super duper busy, but tomorrow I get to go to the temple (hurray!) and then we have a calm week. That hasn't happened since school started. -sigh- So nice. And then, Friday I head to see CK. I can't wait. 3 days!