Monday, May 26, 2014

First Swim: Memorial Day 2014

For the past couple of years, it has been hot on Memorial Day. Not this one. It is 75 degrees with a cold breeze. But the kids still wanted to swim. I took them for half an hour and I froze the whole time OUT of the water!

I have so much to post from the last couple of weeks. I am sure I will get there thanks to my Blogger app and my phone. This gives me the capability of blogging anywhere. :). It isn't perfect since the pictures are too large and the words are all above all the pictures, but it sure helps!! :).

I am blessed to have this day with my kids. We miss A a lot, but she will be here soon too (although then K and C will have various camps and time with their dad). Being together is still the biggest blessing of my life. :)







No comments: