Thursday, May 29, 2014

A week ago = last Thursday (May 22, 2014)

Last Thursday was a run-of-the-mill crazy evening at our house. J had his award ceremony for flag football, C had baseball practice, and our home teachers came.

How lucky we are to have two drivers in our family. Otherwise, we could not make this work. In a rather short time, we will have three drivers! I am so excited, so nervous, and absolutely in disbelief that I could have a daughter old enough to drive.

Here are some pictures of J at his ceremony. The first pictures were of what he was doing in the 15 to 20 minutes we had before it started: taking pictures of me, of himself, and of himself with some friends. They are classic. Next are pictures of him with his team on stage. I did not use a flash, but the lights of the stage were so bright that all of their faces are washed out. If you look closely, you'll see him. He is one of the number fives. Finally, I have one of him with his trophy.

I really enjoy upward ball. J seems to do well with it, and they work very hard to make it as easy as possible on the parents. I appreciate that.

















No comments: