Thursday, December 18, 2014

St. Louis: Christmas #1, part A

Wow!  It is Christmas-time and this means concerts, recitals, basketball games, parties, and so on and so forth!  It also means that as I was already behind, now I am WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY behind.  -sigh-

So, once again, I will post in the middle.  We went to St. Louis last weekend to spend time with A.  This was our "Christmas" with her.  It was the first time that we flew with both babies.  It actually went really well.  I feel so blessed with how it all turned out.  This was especially amazing since I had had some worsening of MS symptoms, then K had a choir concert until late Friday night and we had to leave our home at 3:45 am to get to the airport for our early flight.  It appeared to be the recipe for disaster, but it turned out just fine.  We were blessed and taken care of for sure.

Here V is playing at 5:30 in the morning waiting to board our flight!  She thought this playground was awesome!  I thought it was great that we were the only ones there!



 V loved looking at our plane.  Well, all the planes.  She was soooooooo excited.  It was much more exciting for her to see them out the window than to actually get on one.

 V has a little play phone....and she was taking pictures of Baby C and I with it.  :)
 Sitting down on her first flight with a seat.  She went many times as a lap baby, but this was her first one in a seat.  She didn't love it.  She got antsy and hated the seat belt.
 Hello, sunrise!
 Coloring while on the flight.

And here we are....finishing our flight.  Since we have so many pictures of this trip and I will use many of them to represent what we did, I am going to divide this blog post into multiple posts.  Stay tuned for what happened next.....

No comments: