Monday, June 22, 2015

Tough times

Oh boy!  Life is hard. I don't have a picture or a special event that I'm going to post about tonight, but I am trying to make it a habit to post more often.

CK has had some job changes. It necessitates him travelling to work a minimum of 45 minutes each way every day. Needless to say, we are searching for a new job. He misses us. We miss him. And, with my MS, I cannot function very well in the summer heat. Overall,  I am doing quite well, but it is still challenging.

In addition, baby C is a screamer. He is very grumpy very often. I think it is a combination of not being able to talk and communicate very well, missing his dad who is gone, and teething.  We have a lot of sleep deprived nights right now. And very grumpy days.

But, the struggles that we are experiencing now are but a small moment. I have faith that at some point we will look back on this time and see the Lord's hand leading us to something even better.  I cannot see the better yet, but I know it will come. I am blessed.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh that is so hard. Hope he finds a closer job soon. Better things are ahead!!