Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Did you forget?


I am grateful for friends that remember and remind me to do the same. Not that I forgot, but not that I remembered either! Make sense? Here's my comment from TXMommy's post. Thanks for helping me remember!

Hmmm..I have remembered all week, especially this morning, but I didn't even think to mention it on my blog. How quickly we go about our lives. It is good to remember. My kids cry when we talk of it...although both were too young to remember, I guess they're old enough to empathize. We do have to fight for our freedom and what is right. We do have to pray for help...for without it, we are lost.

2 comments:

AngeeBee said...

Our family has had a different outlook on today as we are away from the U.S.A. Today as I looked at the flags of another country and realized our country's flag was flying at half mast I couldn't help but remember and be grateful for the blessings of the United States of America. How blessed we are.

We send our love from Mexico and miss you tons. E is counting the days 'til she can visit!

Joyismygoal said...

I'm w/you