Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's cold outside and it's loud inside!

First, I haven't disappeared, I promise. Just out of the loop lately. Thank-goodness I have the November Ensign full of words of the prophets to keep me grounded.

Anyhow, it is freezing...literally...outside. They say an ice storm is on the way, but it doesn't seem so certain to me. I think we might have a late start tomorrow, but not a day off. We'll see, though. I am definitely not a meteorologist.

We have all been busy with our family Santa gift...Rockband. It is so fun to play together as a family. Anything that brings us closer together is good. C rocks at drums. DH loves the guitar. K is an excellent singer. It is fun, even though it can get super loud. Here is LD "playing" the drums. He loves to "play." :)

7 comments:

Angela said...

I enjoy listening to that game.

It is fun to cheer and boo my hubby

nikko said...

I didn't know you got that game for Christmas. It looks like tons of fun!

Stay warm today!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Such a cute shot have fun w/ your no/snow day

Natalie said...

You have a darling little boy. I remember how good he was too whenever he was a Tx Mommy's house. Love the picture with the drums.
Miss you.

Jay said...

Hurray for family music time--the louder the better!

KP said...

Family time is great, now matter how loud. Glad to "read" that you are doing good.

Heather said...

Glad you are doing ok. LD looks so cute playing drums!