Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mercies in the Midst of the Storm

This week has been hard. Of course. Tomorrow is DH's and I's divorce mediation. In speaking with my attorney yesterday, she said it could be final in a matter of two weeks. WOW! I had no idea it could be so soon. It just brings up all the losses and emotion. Of course, I still love DH. Of course, I wish he would come back. Of course, I miss him like crazy. Definitely difficult days.

But....in the midst of it all I saw two tender mercies yesterday from the Lord that give me a little more strength to put one foot in front of the other as I walk from the knowns of life into the unknowns: 1) A very part-time employment opportunity that could help a little with the finances, and 2) DH finally explained to me the "why" of what he is doing. It makes more sense knowing why and understanding was something I had been praying for.

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. Keep it up....I know I need them more than ever this week.

4 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

that is some relief I am glad for you to have it

Robin said...

Hang in there. sometimes knowing why helps.

nikko said...

I am thinking of you!

Lana said...

{{{{hugs}}}}}