Monday, July 18, 2011

4th of July (Just a tad late)

We had a wonderful 4th of July. A got to be back again with us. She is so much fun.

The 4th of July is my very favorite holiday. I love it. I love the people. I love the fun. I love the fireworks and I love the low-stress. I love it. My kids love it, too.

For years, we have done the 4th of July with our good friends, the W's. They are awesome. This year, we celebrated together again. We had a BBQ/dinner together so we could stay in the air conditioning. ;)

Then, we left to go a nearby city's fireworks. We love them. There might be ones closer, but this is always worth the drive. We park at a nearby mall and then take a free bus shuttle to the park.

While at the park, we listen to live music and the adults talk and the kids play. They are playing leap frog here. It was very cute to watch.
Some other friends that we hadn't seen in a while showed up and all the kids enjoyed some together time. :)
A and E are only a couple of months apart. They have become great friends. I know they both wish that we were all together more often.
It was a great 4th of July! I am so blessed to live in this country. I am so blessed to have a great family and great friends. :)

No comments: