Sunday, January 22, 2012

A time! :)

 So, I don't know exactly what is going on, but I am struggling with being able to type and arrange my pictures as I want.  I wasn't able to get it as I wanted, but I will just type starting here (For some reason, I couldn't above).

Last weekend, we had the opportunity to go visit A.  We are so blessed to see her every month.  I am so grateful that we have sufficient for our needs, including taking care of our family.  We got in early Saturday morning.  We went straight to pick her up and go grocery shopping.  She got to open a present from my parents for Christmas (see above).  She loved it. We also went and watched a movie and we went swimming.  We had a nice hotel suite and so we had plenty of space to play games and hang out together.  A loves to pretend store and she loved pulling around the ottoman and selling us her wares.

Sunday, we went to church, hung out, and enjoyed a quiet day together.

 Since Monday was a holiday, we also got to spend time with A.  We went and rode a couple of ferries across the Mississippi river.  It is bald eagle season there and we saw a few above us as we drove to the ferry.
 





This was the bridge we took to get back home instead of the ferries.  We had such a great time.  We ate pizza for lunch and played apples to apples in the car as we drove back.  Always such a great bonding time.  We are lucky indeed. 

No comments: