Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My parents

So, on a sidenote, I have been trying to be more diligent in my blogging. It is very important to me, and I don't have a lot of time. I have been trying to use the blogger app everyday while I feed the baby. I like it because things are actually getting done. But, I miss the flexibility of putting pictures in the middle of the words and I write better when I'm typing than on my phone.

That said, I am happy that today's blog post is about my parents. They flew here for my nephew's baptism and baby C's blessing.

We have had such a great time. It was hard to say goodbye to them last night. I was so blessed to be raised by parents who loved me and taught me about Jesus Christ. They taught me to be responsible for my actions and to serve other people. They have raised five wonderful children and have been blessed with 10 grandchildren so far. They may not be successful by the world standards but I must say that their lives have been a great success!

First, I have a picture of me with my parents, and then a picture with all 10 of their grandchildren.



No comments: