Monday, June 2, 2014

Family Party #5

We were having family parties monthly.  Life got busier.  Life got crazier.  Family parties ended.  For Mother's Day, however, what I really wanted was to have some relaxing family time.  When I decided to try for family time, I didn't even think about calling it another Family Party, however, I soon realized that is exactly what it was.  (This was Saturday, May 10, 2014)


We began by making "individual saucers" or individual homemade pizzas.

Next, we did some "circular object hitting," also known as croquet.



Then, when our game was done and the pizzas had cooked, we had a "spin dinner."  We use the Uno Flash game and eat whatever the spinner tells us too.  It really is great fun. 
We finished the evening by heading to the "Hedgehog's home for a non-stirred nightcap."  They all needed help to figure this one out.  It was shakes at Sonic.  Yum!  I didn't take a picture of this one.  I think we had a screaming baby.

I love my family.  I love spending time with them.  I truly cherish it, as we do not get the opportunity often.  We did not get to have A with us, so it still wasn't our whole family, but it was close.  We are almost always missing one or more children:  other parents, school events, athletic events, friend activities, church activities, etc..  I feel we keep each child's activities down to a minimum (one or less at a time), but we have so many children that it just adds up.  Crazy life we lead.  I am so blessed.  :)

No comments: