Saturday, January 2, 2016

Follow Up from Yesterday

Here I sit...two days in a row at my computer!  Wowzee!

I still haven't put pictures on the computer...but that will come...hopefully.

As a follow-up from yesterday's post, I just feel so blessed by the Spirit witnessing to me that indeed The Best is Yet to Be.  When I see my failings and I have regrets, I just remember that I am a work in progress and the Best is Yet to Be!

For instance, I regret not spending time with our beautiful Christmas Tree.  Silly, I know, but it was in the piano room and life was crazy and we rarely gathered near it at all.  But, as I was feeling down about this, I remembered that the Best is Yet to Be and I can be better next year.

I also had the opportunity to go to a dear dear friend's son's baptism this morning.  As we waited for the ward in front of him, they played some Mormon Messages.  I didn't do well this year at sharing those on Social Media.  I have a strong testimony of Jesus Christ.  I just didn't share it this year very well.  But, as I again felt regret and remorse, I remembered that the Best is Yet to Be and I know that I can be better.  Not all at once, but little by little.

The Spirit that has accompanied these realizations helps me remember that this Eternal Progression is all because of our Savior.  His atonement helps me to become better and to be more than I ever could be on my own.

What a great way to begin 2016!

I have no doubt of the Lord's tender mercies for all.  I know that includes me and I feel blessed to know this.

So, I may not have any pictures up yet....but...The Best is Yet to Be!  :)

No comments: