Thursday, February 11, 2016

Little C is 2!!!!!


Last Saturday, Baby C (or really now Little C) turned 2.  These are pictures from my phone that I could easily upload.  I have dozens more on my fancy camera.  I will upload them soon, but they are big and I haven't found a way to make them smaller (yet).  My old program did it easily until I upgraded it and then it didn't.

These pictures are of him eating his birthday breakfast (donuts), smiling for his "number day" picture with a cheesy grin, decorating his brownies with me (he really wanted to!!), then eating said brownie.

His day was very low-key.  We ate donuts for breakfast.  We opened gifts.  It was a chilly day and he LOVES the park, so we went to McDonald's to play on the playplace.  We thought if we went at 3:00  it would be pretty empty, but it was super busy.  My sister and her family all came to be there for him.  It was great!  Then, we did homemade pizza (he doesn't like much food, but he does like pizza) and brownies.  It was perfect for him .  (Hopefully I do get the other pictures on the blog!)  C had basketball and K had a solo competition, so they weren't here much, but that is becoming standard these days.

I love this little guy.  I love his laugh.  I love that he cuddles.  I love that he completes our family so well.  Happy Birthday, C!

No comments: