Monday, January 15, 2007

The Dangers of Mary Kay

This is a little bit of a silly post. I have a good friend who has sold Mary Kay for a couple of years and has now decided to quit selling it. She was selling her inventory for cheap, so I went and bought a few things. I have always thought that there was not a huge difference between make-ups, but I was wrong. For years and years and years, I have been wrong! I have been wearing my new selection of Mary Kay make-up for the past 5-6 days and I have never felt prettier! I guess I will have to create a new budget category for make-up since I don't think that I can go back! Of course, I did not figure this out until AFTER my dear friend decided to stop selling it! How silly! I guess I will just have to add this to my list of things I thought I would never like (examples: capri pants, scrapbooking, tweazing my eyebrows) that I now love!

No comments: