Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Joy of Friends!

I just have to say that I am one of the luckiest girls in the world. I have amazing friends and I just want to thank-you. One of my RLFs (aka Three Blond Boys) watched Little Dan for me today and I am so grateful. She is an amazing woman with so many talents....including always being willing to help me out. This same friend was the one who picked up the older kids from school the day Little Dan was born, even though the school is quite far from her house. And, she made me some of the yummiest pasta ever when things were stressful as my DH and I began our own business! Once she also agreed to watch C at 8:00 in the morning since my other babysitter canceled on the same day as K's field trip!

I could go on and on about her (Hope I didn't embarrass you too much!) and then spend years adding paragraphs for each of the many wonderful friends I have!

Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you!

How blessed I am.

2 comments:

nikko said...

::blushing::

You're welcome, and I know you would (and have done) the same for me!

Joyismygoal said...

She is wonderful isn't she. but then you are too:)