Wednesday, February 21, 2007

No sleep = No posts

It has been a long time since I last posted. I have had many ideas and many things I wanted to post, but without sleep....this has not happened!


This is what has happened in the last week:


  • C came home from school sick with a head cold/minor flu.
  • K had the stomach flu for three days (with 20 hours in between episodes of throwing up! How odd!) Maybe it was poisoned peanut butter (we did have the "bad" coded one...but we'd been using it for a couple of months so I don't really think it was that)
  • Little Dan has a little of both plus is teething and NOT sleeping. I figure that I have been averaging 4-5 hours a night of very interrupted sleep for the last week!
  • Performed a second-grade science experiment
  • First one failed...scrambled to find a new one (Thank goodness for the Internet!)
  • Performed second second-grade science experiment...success!
  • Went visiting teaching...hurray!
  • Lived life....normal stuff like feeding Little Dan, driving to the bank, feeding Little Dan, going grocery shopping, feeding Little Dan, cooking dinners, feeding Little Dan, paying bills, feeding Little Dan, doing laundry....etc.


I will post this picture from Monday. It was our hour-long 20-minute walk. By the time K got her bike and we pumped air in her tires, C got his binoculars to solve some neighborhood mystery, Little Dan got situated in his stroller, the dog needed a leash... we walked a nice long walk as the kids got to pick the route...then C's feet hurt since he was wearing sandals again for the first time in a while, so I piggy-backed him, held the dog's leash, and pushed the stroller. It was a sight and what I allotted 20-30 minutes for lasted more than an hour.