13 items you may or may not know about me-as started on Thursday Thirteen.
1. I love math. I love accounting. I even love doing taxes. If it involves math I love it.
2. I have no idea what I am doing with this blogging thing, but I like it (think Jessica Simpson commercial)
3. I wish I had time/money to get a French manicure twice a week.
4. If I am stressed, I eat chocolate. It is my drug of choice and I am desperately trying to break the habit!
5. I would have three more kids if DH would want to.
6. I've never been east of Little Rock Arkansas.
7. I grew up in Colorado, but I have never been skiing.
8. I think that Nutella is heaven on earth.
9. I am the worst visiting teacher in the world.
10. If I could invent anything it would be an "Easy" button for my bathroom! I hate cleaning bathrooms.
11. I love vacuuming.
12. I am obsessed with watching the Utah Jazz with DH. Our moods depend on them winning!
13. I am on a countdown--the big 3-0 this month and I am living the life I've always wanted, stress and all.