Wednesday, August 1, 2007

And Life Goes On

I haven't felt much like posting this last week. I don't know why. Life is just trudging along. Nothing super good. Nothing super bad. I do have a headache that never ends. This has happened before and it lasted for a couple of months and then went away. I hope that it goes away soon. Adjustments help a lot, but, ironically, I don't take the time to get them as often as is necessary. I think I need to just schedule an appointment at the clinic. Seriously. The headache is giving me less patience, less ability to concentrate, etc. What an annoyance.

I have been spending a lot of time with an acquaintance that is really struggling. This has taken up much of my time. I hope that she gets better soon. One of my best friends and her family are all really sick, too. I hope they get better soon as well. I have been doing quite a bit of compassionate-service-ing lately. I am so grateful and so impressed with the willingness the sisters in our ward have to serve....that is if I can catch them at home!

We did get to go over to TxMommy's house to swim today. What a welcome break that was! I love my friends. I love swimming. I love food. What could be better. I think that she is one of the awesomest people I know and I feel so privileged to have her as my friend. I can't say enough about her wonderful qualities, wonderful ideas, and marvelous example! I keep rethinking doing homeschool with her. I think it is too late, but I think that our four kids doing school would've worked out awesomely. I am a little bummed about thinking about it again this late in the game.

I also got to be the helper for Activity Days. It was only K's second time doing it and it was my turn to be "helper." I loved it. I am so glad the church has this program for girls. The leader that we have right now is outstanding. What a blessing for these girls. Thanks to Nikko for watching my two boys so I could go.

5 comments:

nikko said...

You're welcome. Sorry you have the neverending headache. I've been getting them off and on, but it helps when I drink tons of water.

Hope today is a good day!

Lana said...

it's not too late. Curriculum gets here in less than I week. I could show you what I have and other things that I looked at and you could pick. easy breezy :)

Sorry about the headache. That stinks.

glad you could come over, we love when you do!

Joyismygoal said...

hey i just learned about Ang let me help sorry about your headachem

zeebee said...

What a fun day at the pool, I went to your friends blog and saw the cute picts! Hope your headache goes away...

Jess said...

It's never too late to homeschool!I wish I had started a year earlier than I did and skipped the pre-K experience with my oldest.