Friday, October 5, 2007

I am honored.


So, my good friend, txmommy, gave me this wonderful award this week. I think it is so ironic...since she is one of the first people I would have thought of to give this award to. She is always so positive, supportive, uplifting, and an all around good friend. I am so lucky to have her as my friend and my visiting teachee.

In blogger tradition, I nominate Suzanne, who ALWAYS lifts me up, particularly on Gratitude Tuesday; Nikko, who is a RLF that does anything and everything for me; and Kathleen, whose insights always help me keep life in perspective. And...I was trying to avoid it as I didn't know if it violated some blogger code of ethics,...but also my dear, dear sister, who truly is my best friend in the world...someone who ALWAYS lifts me up and knows all the bad about me and loves me anyway.
I guess it is always good to be lifting up rather than tearing down. You never get the seconds back. Make the most of each one. And, while I am waxing sentimental, I read a great quote today (from my favorite book..wink, wink)..."Keep asking yourself, "What do I really want?" When you are tempted to watch junk, eat junk, think junk, or speak junk, remind yourself that your decisions today will determine your reality tomorrow." ~Hannah Keely, Total Mom Makeover.

4 comments:

utmommy said...

You are very deserving!

Lana said...

ok, I need to read that book :)

Joyismygoal said...

You are deserving and I miss you

Suzanne said...

Wow, thank you so much! This totally brightened my day!

You are so deserving of this award! :)