Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So Sad.


My sister and her family have been visiting from out of state for the last week. They left today. I am filled with such sadness for I have such a wonderful sister. I love her. I love her hubby. I love her kids. I will miss her terribly. We had a great time and I will post about it all next post. But, you know when it is the perfect vacation length when coupled with the sadness is the readiness to get back to normal life. We all have been staying up late. Too late. We all have been putting aside the daily necessities to be with our much more important family. So, fun time is over...it is time to get back to regular life.

6 comments:

Cheri said...

My sisters both live close to me- I seriously can't imagine my life if they weren't close in proximity to me.
I'm glad you had a great visit and I hope you get to be together again soon!
Cheri

Maggie said...

Thats great that you have such a close relationship with your sister. what a blessing :)

Joyismygoal said...

cute cute hair and Hurray for sisters and nice visits

AngeeBee said...

YOU LOOK SO CUTE! I love your haircut! My little E has written K some letters and I will get them off to you! I finally got back onto a laptop and was able to catch up a bit on blogging! So, there are some new pics for K to see! We miss you and can't wait to see you!

Suzanne said...

Sisters are the best! :D

dieMutti said...

Besides the fact that I have an awfully large-looking nose in this picture, it's very cute! :) Thanks for spending all that time with us! Simba keeps looking for K & C every time we see a bus! :)