Monday, April 12, 2010

Another LD-ism

LD just cracks me up sometimes. Here is the latest.

Pretend my last name is Jones (it is not). In our church, out of respect, we call each other Sister Brown, Brother Smith, etc, using "Brother" or "Sister" in front of our last names. This morning, we were talking about another Sister in our ward. I asked LD, "So, you like Sister S, right?" LD said "yes." Then I asked him about myself, "And what about Sister Jones?" He said, "You are not Sister Jones, you are Mommy Jones!" I told him that I was Mami, but also Sister Jones. He said, "No, K is SISTER Jones, you are Mommy Jones!" It was so funny. In his mind, K is his sister and her last names is Jones = K is "Sister Jones." No amount of discussion dissuades him from this thought! :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Fun story. I like his version, actually.