Monday, April 26, 2010

Week in Review

Oh my! I really want to post more frequently. Where does the time go? Here are some events from last week.
Wednesday, I was working on my arbor and I turn around to see this: YIKES! That looks dangerous! And here is the arbor with just the grapevines over the top. I still need to design and build the back of the arbor so that the vines can grow up it easier. Some were just so long that I could already put them up to the top! :)
Then, Friday was the Fun Run (almost a mile of running) at the school. LD and I got to go three times. It was really fun and the perfect weather. :)
Here is C: ready to go!
C got 5th place in the boys and 6th overall! I was so proud of him! He was disappointed, though, as he really wanted to place (1st-3rd).

Next was K's run. I can't believe she is a 5th grader and this is the last one she will do in Elementary school. Here she is smiling and running:
K and S: almost sisters!
K and two of her friends: K, S, and D.
LD and our neighbor, I. They are so cute together. :)
Finally, Saturday found me in my favorite place:
I should've taken a picture from the other side. It was so cloudy and wet, but just as we drove around, the sun came out, bathing the top of the temple. It was gorgeous and more than a little symbolic to me. :)
This week promises to also be crazy, but not quite so much (fingers crossed on that one!). :) How I love my life! I am one of the lucky ones.

1 comment:

The 7B's said...

How fun!! We didn't get to talk before our trip. When we get back for sure! Love you.