Friday, February 4, 2011

4th snow day in a row!!!!!!!

So....school is canceled AGAIN! I have never experienced this: 4 days in a row!!!!

Yesterday, we had a great day. All of us needed the structure that a schedule provided. It was a great day. Everyone was happier. Everyone got things done and had fun. It was awesome. (BTW...I don't know what is wrong with this camera...but it is a day off also...I really took these pictures today and yesterday. I am not a time traveler that took pictures tomorrow and then came back to today!!!)
One of the things on our schedule was family Rockband. We had so much fun!


And this is what we woke up to this morning....snow! We had a little snow before, but mostly ice. Now that ice is covered with 5-ish inches of snow and it is absolutely beautiful. We are stuck home yet again, though. :)


6 comments:

shana said...

Crazy. 4 days in a row. That's unheard of. Glad you are enjoying being "trapped" inside. :)

KP said...

Wow, what an experience this must be for your family! Pretty rare,. Glad you found a good way to deal with being couped up. Hopefully all will be back to normal soon! Miss you!

Lisette said...

Never happens here!

zeebee said...

oh my goodness how fun for your kids. and you too of course!!

utmommy said...

Crazy!

I have a good life said...

Since I grew up in Utah and Colorado, it seems a little silly sometimes. This time, however, we had an inch of solid ice with 4-6 inches of snow on top. I have never seen anything like it. Ice storms are so different than snow storms. :)