Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Update

It has been a great week and a half! I am so happy. I did not know I could be this happy. :) God has his hand in everything. I am so grateful.

A quick update about what has been going on:
  • I went to St. Louis again this weekend. It was a very short trip...Friday night to Sunday afternoon. Loved being there.
  • We celebrated A's 7th birthday together (a couple of days early). She is such a blessing to me. I am so impressed with her energy, her great love, and her ability to find joy in anything.
  • Speaking of birthdays, my nephew's is today. He is 5! I cannot believe how fast time has gone. He is such a great friend to J. He is so full of energy and imagination. Happy Birthday, S!
  • CK gave me the best present I have ever received. It was for Valentine's and it was not expensive, because the gift wasn't really material. It just fit me. It shows me how much CK knows me and loves me and I know this new tradition will be cherished for the rest of our lives. :)
  • I have been working on a gift for one of my best friends for her baby shower (that I am hosting on Saturday). I finished it...and I love it! :) I will post pictures after the shower (she might peek!).
  • Still busy. Always busy. Having kids in middle school, elementary, and preschool sure makes my life hectic. Every evening this week had two or three things going on. WOW!
  • I am supposed to sub Friday, but if they can find someone, I am not. I am trying to find ways to simplify and this is one that I can let go of this week.
  • Finally, I am so incredibly happy. I cannot remember ever being this happy. I know I had many happy times with XDH, but this is different. I am experiencing a whole new level of love that I did not know existed. I am so ready for the rest of my future, but in the meantime, I am overflowing with happiness. I feel blessed beyond measure. I look back to all the times that I did not know how I could handle another day, week, or month (or sometimes even another hour), yet, here I am-happier than I could have dreamed. I am so blessed.
Pictures from this weekend:







1 comment:

KP said...

I am so happy for you! I would love to catch up sometime, but then I would have to have the time, too!