Sunday, June 3, 2012

C's Last Field Day

 J and I got to go and be a part of C's last field day.  It was hot.  It was awesome.  I have been so blessed to be at every one of K's and C's field days for a total of 8 years.  Since C finishes elementary school, he is done with field days, however, J starts Kindergarten this fall and the streak of field days will continue.  In fact, due to the baby being born in September, I know that I will have at least 12 more years of field days.  20 straight years!  Awesome!
 I absolutely love the above picture!  Look closely and you can see that C is concentrating-his tongue is sticking out.  :)

 C and the boys worked sooooooooo hard to beat the girls.  The girls outnumbered the boys and the girls won-every time.  They still had fun!
I think this was C's favorite event.  It was so hot outside and this water slide was not only fun, but also refreshing!  :)  He loved it.  Many kids came out muddy-both sides had mud pits at the end of the slide.  C was great about avoiding the pits and I am so grateful!  :)

There were more events-and more pictures, but these are my favorites.  It was so fun!

I am so blessed to be able to attend all my children's events.  I am grateful for both XDH and CK that have allowed me to be home with our children.  I am one lucky woman!

No comments: