Sunday, June 3, 2012

Rededication

I love to blog.  I haven't.  DUH!  I have been busier than ever, but I do love to document my family's history.  I haven't been doing well at this and I am striving to do better.  I have been thinking the last few weeks that I really need to rededicate myself to blogging.  Then, as a further push, my children have been reading the blog books that I have printed- from 2007 and 2008- and I see how much they are enjoying our family's history in both pictures and words.

As a result, I have determined to take an hour or so each Sunday afternoon to document the events of the prior week.  This may not be as good as up-to-the-minute blogging, but it is what I can do right now.  We will see how much I can get done when I jump back into the nursing baby routine!

No comments: