Thursday, December 27, 2012

Company!

 Okay.  Okay.  Okay.  So...this is take #2 of this post, which really turned me off to blogging for a while.  I hate having it all done and then having it all disappear!  YUCK!

And....I have spend so much time trying to help V and to figure out why she is not gaining weight.  Formula works...in very small doses or she throws them up and/or screams in pain.  The doctor has had us try a few different things, none successfully.  We are on to another trial of just me pumping and feeding her that milk in a bottle, so we can see EXACTLY how much she is getting.  It is a lot of work.  She only gained 2 oz last week and 2 oz the week before.  The doctor wants her to be gaining 8 oz or more a week.  Hmmm....not there yet.  I am exhausted.  CK is exhausted.  Even little V is exhausted.  Hopefully we can resume a normal routine sometime soon.

In the meantime, I will take you back---all the way back to last month (November 23 & 24, 2012)

CK's Dad and brother came out to visit, see V, and to particpate in her blessing.  It was so wonderful to have them here with us.  We love them so very much.  We only got to spend a couple of days together, but every moment was wonderful!
 Grandpa K with V
 Uncle D with V.
 On Saturday, we went down to the water gardens and had fun being together.


 We took this "L" picture at the water gardens.  My new sister-in-law had a great idea.  There are 5 kids in my family and 5 letters in my maiden name.  Each of us took a letter and took a picture with our families with the letter....then put it all together in a frame for my parents for Christmas.  It looked so cool and my parents loved it!  The first time I created this post, I couldn't post this picture---but now my parents have their gift and so I can post the picture.  It is a little crazy, but I definitely love that the whole family is in it.  It looks better in black and white for sure.


 After the water gardens, we went out to eat...BBQ, of course!  Then we came home, played some games, and got ready for the Sabbath.

I feel so blessed to have so many family members that I love so very much.  I love that CK's family is so supportive and loving.  I am so blessed.  So blessed indeed!

2 comments:

nikko said...

How funny. We were at the Water Gardens on Thanksgiving morning and all the water was turned off!

Andrea said...

What a great idea with the letters/ photos for your parents.