Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cutting Up My Mommy-Card

Ugh!  Most of the time....even through the ups and downs and moments of stress and/or frustration with my kiddos, I LOVE being Mom!  Love it! Love it! Love it!

These last two weeks have been tough.  Mostly because of my little V.  She is very much in terror stage and I cannot accomplish anything when she is awake.  UGH!

But....worse than that (for me at least), she has not been sleeping any more than 15-20 minutes for her daily nap.  UGH!  UGH! UGH!  I am pregnant.  I am tired.  I get up at 5:30 to drive to seminary every day.  I have older kids' activities after school many days of the week.  I MUST nap.  And, I am not.  Today yet again she only slept for a very short time.  I was ready to give up and cut up my Mommy-card.  Sometimes I feel like being done with the whole thing. 

But, Mommy is an Eternal calling for which I am so grateful.  I love V.  I love J, A, C, and K too.  I also love our little guy who has yet to be born and yet to be named.  I love them all.  I feel so blessed to get to share my life with these wonderful spirits that have come to my family.  I am truly blessed.

No comments: