Saturday, November 30, 2013

Some of my blessings: The best family ever!

Wednesday, the day before K, C, and J went with their dad, we decided to have some family time.  No working allowed.  CK, V, and I did go to pie night at a dear friend's home, but we left early and came home to watch a movie, have a fire, drink hot chocolate, and just enjoy being together.

After we wrote for the last time on the Thankful Wall, I looked over at the stairs and this is what I saw - so I had to grab my phone to take a picture!

This picture is awesome.  I love the boys' faces.  I love them posing together.  I love the love that we all share.  Makes my heart sing.


And the fire.  Still silly faces, but all three just love fires.  I am thankful that we can have them on occasion.  I am also grateful that we don't have to rely on the fire for heat, especially since our fireplace was definitely built for decorative use not for practical use.  Last week, one of our heaters went out.  It was the beginning of one of the coldest weeks in a long time.  It was also the night we were hosting dessert group for some of our ward.  Luckily, we were able to get a repair man over and he was able to find and fix the problem.  Otherwise, we all would have lived upstairs.....down was getting so cold!

Again, I am so blessed.  I have a great family, a comfortable home, all the necessities of life, and a relationship with my Savior, Jesus Christ.  I was beaming through the grocery store today as I realized that this is my fourth Christmas with CK.  I am so lucky.  I love him so much.  He treats me so well.  My heart beats a little faster when he looks over at me with love in his eyes.  I am so grateful for the love he has for me.  I am one blessed woman.  From heartache to happiness, I am so blessed.

No comments: