First, J and A have a massage parlor that they have named 5-star massage. They spend hours together preparing the set up, making brochures, and gathering massage "tools." I had an appointment with them this morning. Loved it! I truly feel relaxed and I get to really focus on and enjoy my blessings. I love my children and my calling as mother. I love my life....sometimes I just need a reminder of exactly how much I love it.
Then, A and I met my dear friend, A, and her daughter, E, at the pool. The girls swam and A and I visited. Baby C even slept for us. It was a beautiful day and I love A so very much. I couldn't have asked for anything more. It was kind of funny because early this morning, I was musing on how much I miss all my "old" friends....ones I have known and loved for a long time. I miss the days where hanging out together was much easier. Many of these close friends now live far away. I miss...
- L and her laid-back and relaxed manner. I need to learn from her.
- S and her ability to keep things organized and clean at all times. I need to learn from her.
- S and her spirituality and ability to see things the way God does. I need to learn from her.
- A (Same A as above) and her ability to bring joy and laughter even in difficult times. I need to learn from her.
- K and her wisdom and talents. I need to learn from her.
- A and her selflessness and Christlike love. I need to learn from her.
But, that was a tangent. Then, tonight, the girls and I went on a progressive dinner. We had given this "experience" to A for her birthday and now was the time to use it. So, A, V, and I went and picked up K from choir camp downtown and we went to do our progressive dinner. It was so fun!
We began at Target eating pizza and popcorn and drinking soda. How I love my girls. I have three daughters and they are A-MA-ZING!!!
You cannot really see them, but K and A spent a few minutes playing on the playground. The love each other so much!
Then, we all played Telestrations and laughed and laughed some more. I have a great family. I have had a great day. Life isn't easy, but it sure is wonderful. I am truly blessed.