Thursday, June 5, 2014

7th annual last day of school water fight

Today was the last day of school.  It is crazy how fun they have been.  It is such a tradition.  This year, the big kids are, well, big and it was mostly for J that I did the annual fight.  I decided to make it smaller and gear it more for the younger kids.  I have two babies and a weird dizzy health condition that I have an appointment to see the doctor for next week.  So, we went smaller.

Here are the links to fights past.  It is fun to see the kids grow up.

2008:  1st Annual Last Day of School Water Fight

2009:  2nd Annual Last Day of School Water Fight...I didn't blog about this.  It was also the same day that the divorce became a reality.  I guess I couldn't focus enough to blog that day.
2010:  3rd Annual Last Day of School Water Fight...WHAT!??!!  I guess I didn't blog about this one either.  I sure cannot find it!
2011:  4th Annual Last Day of School Water Fight
2012:  5th Annual Last Day of School Water Fight
2013:  6th  Annual Last Day of School Water Fight

2014:  7th Annual Last Day of School Water Fight!!!













 I didn't get very many pictures this time.  Baby C had other ideas and was somewhat cranky. 

But, I now have a 10th grader, an 8th grader, a 5th grader (in Missouri), a 2nd grader, a toddler, and a baby.  What a blessed life I lead!  :)


No comments: