Thursday, December 20, 2007

Still Awake. Wide Awake.

Just in case you were curious at how long I can get myself to stay up in the middle of the night on only 1/2 hour of sleep! But...LD just went down, hopefully to stay (cross my fingers), but now I am quite awake. I guess I'll work for a bit then go to bed. I usually wake up at five, but that would only leave me one more hour of sleep. Not gonna cut it. Now, please don't let me get sick for lack of sleep. I'm a firm believer in sleeping enough to boost your immune system! Too bad tomorrow (oops..today) is crazy busy full of "stuff" to be done...or else!

6 comments:

Cheri said...

I hope LD feels better- and I hope you get some sleep- soon!
I agree with you- when you don't get enough sleep it's never a good thing!

nikko said...

Ugh. Hope you got some sleep. Maybe you can take a nap this morning after everyone is off at school?

Good luck. :o)

Heather said...

It sounds like you better sleep till Christmas rolls around...

Maggie said...

I hope it gets better soon! My baby has been keeping me up to and I have not been feeling like myself because of it. I can't imagine how hard it would be if I had to handle all the things you have going on right now!

dieMutti said...

I would love to talk to you but I know life is crazy right now and I don't want to add one more thing... I'm sorry about LD - send him here to hang out with PJ - they can party all night! :) As for your comment about me having a positive attitude, you should see me now... :) We're praying for you! (And how 'bout them Jazz...I'm grumpy just typing their name!)

The 7B's said...

life is crazy. I hope it all works out and you can relax on Christmas!

BTW. Thanks for blogging is fun to see your everyday activities. I regularly read your blog even if I don't comment.

Will be praying for you!!