Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend Update

So...So much for the blogging every other day at least! It is already approaching a week since my last post. -sigh- Life is just so crazy. We had at least one thing every afternoon/night this week.

Oh well, here are some pictures from the last week/weekend.
Little K has turned into a wonderful babysitter overnight. All of a sudden she finds it fun. I was very grateful for her on Thursday when she entertained both LD and my friend's toddler, P (His Mama was having a baby!). She had a blast and they loved her and it allowed me to have a few precious moments to make dinner.


On Friday, we went to the Christmas Party at our church. K had been practicing with other girls her age a special dance. She had such a fun time and she had a blast performing. I ended up on the other side of the performance from where she was dancing so the pictures aren't that great...you'll just have to take my word for it. She is the girl at the end in a blue shawl with a white ribbon in her hair.


Santa came to this same Christmas Party! I have never had a kid cry on Santa's lap. They have looked nervous, but never cried. Well, not only did LD cry...he SCREAMED! At least I caught the classic picture in the two seconds I left him on his lap!

Oh, and Saturday, C lost his first tooth! I don't have a toothless picture yet, but he was very excited!
And that was only a small portion of this week. We also had meetings at the school, Science night at the school, Activity Days for K, cooking meals for other families, organizing meals for other families, dance practice, RS dinner, watching kids for one of my BFF to have a baby, Friday Fun Day at the library, the Christmas dinner, putting up Christmas lights, etc....What a week!

5 comments:

utmommy said...

'Tis the season to be jolly, and BUSY! Sounds like fun times.

dieMutti said...

Thanks for the cute post! I love the pic with LD! We need to talk sometime but it seems like one of us is always busy! :) Today we left the house so somebody could come look at it, and E said "We're going to Texas to see C and K!" I don't know where she got the idea, but she was VERY sad when we came back home! PS - Two offers came in on our house today! And DH will probably go to an interview this week. :)

Lana said...

cute photos! I love the one of LD!!

Did you take more of the dancing? I didn't get any and would love a copy :)

Suzanne said...

Those Santa crying pictures are just precious! LOL! You can tease him about it when he's older! :D

zeebee said...

You should submit that picture of little Dan and Santa to the Ellen show! She posts funny Santa pictures, it's hilarious!