Thursday, July 24, 2008

Isn't it awesome?

I just have a quick comment on how awesome the Lord is!

I just got an email from a good friend that lives in another state. She is also in her Relief Society Presidency and has to teach the first Sunday lesson. I was fortunate that she emailed me her lesson. It had so much good information and so much to think on.

But, this is the cool part, we chose almost the exact same topic (managing time/busyness), which shows that women everywhere really are the same (think: worldwide sisterhood). But, we went about the topic with different quotes from the prophets, a different method of teaching, etc., which shows that we are individuals with individual sisters in our wards. Her ward needed something different than my ward and the Lord guided us to fill those needs.

Isn't it AWESOME?

4 comments:

Jan said...

100% awesome. I love these type of stories.

Karla said...

Yes. Awesome!

Lana said...

are you teaching this week? or is the first Sunday? (crossing fingers)

I will be so sad if I miss it :(

Suzanne said...

Isn't timing just amazing sometimes! Thanks for sharing!