Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I am alive.

To all my dear blogger friends that worry about me when my blog is silent: I am just fine. Silence on my blog did used to mean that life was a little too difficult to handle. Now it means that I am just distracted and busy. I am alive. I am happy. I still feel that same peace that I have felt ever since the divorce was final, only now it is compounded with a feeling of deep gratitude that the Lord knows who I am and what I need/deserve in life.

I do need to post pictures....I just have been too busy for that. This week, however, I am lucky enough to have my two nieces (5 & 2) and my nephew (almost 4) here with us. I always wanted to have a minimum of six kids. This week will be fun and an adventure and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about it! :) We have had a good day and I expect the rest of the week to follow.

3 comments:

utmommy said...

What a great attitude you have. I'm so happy to hear that!

The Texas Bakers said...

I am so happy that you are happy! You deserve it. You are such a wonderful person. I remember that Holland/Italy post. It's so nice to be on the other side now, isn't it?

Anne said...

I'm so happy for you! Its wonderful to hear that you are busy, and very happy being so!!
Thank you so much for checking up on me this week, it has really meant a lot! You are such a wonderful person, and I am so lucky to know you!!