Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I joined the club.

Sometimes I am a little slow. Over a year ago, I joined Facebook. Then, with the craziness of this year, I chose not to participate for an extended period of time. I am back on Facebook now and, like many others, I feel it taking away some of my blogging time.

Honestly, though, Facebook or not, I feels so bogged down and busy lately. This last week has been Taxi Mom at its finest and I am still recovering from our health issue and then the vacation.

I have some wonderful pictures to show of Christmas....and I will soon, promise! :)

3 comments:

The 7B's said...

I'll have to start checking more often!

Selita & Craig said...

I am so proud of you - look how far you have come. Its kinda crazy since we have never met but I have watched you struggle and come out on top. You are a strong, smart woman and mom - you are going to be just fine :) Happy 2010 to you!

Jess said...

Well, since you mentioned it, I sent you a "friend invite" on facebook.

And, in a strange coincidence, I also noticed that as soon as I joined facebook last fall my blogging fell by the way side. I'm now trying to get caught up. The only way was to stop playing the FB games.