Thursday, January 7, 2010

More than okay.

Since my blog has been my never-failing friend through everything, I have to document here and now that I am okay. I feel the Lord's love and compassion more than ever. I can see a glimpse of the future and it is so good and so beautiful. Elder Worthlin taught the Law of Compensation, including that every tear of sorrow now will be returned 100-fold with tears of joy. I feel it. I once had a blessing in which I was promised, "Happiness is right around the corner." I also have felt many times while in the temple that I "had to let go to be happy." I am happy. The promises are coming true and, once again, I am one of the lucky ones!
In other news, school was canceled today. We've made cookies, completed some projects, and currently have friends over. Love it. Wouldn't choose any other life than being a Mama to my kids. Once again, I am one of the lucky ones! :)

5 comments:

Humphrey Family said...

So, so proud of you!

The 7B's said...

how fun! How come school was cancelled? I wish we had those days sometimes!!

victoria said...

okay, now I have to go make cookies cause that looked so good! And I'm going to eat the dough with a spoon. Bless you now, curse you later. :)

Alison said...

You deserve to be happy! I'm glad you arrived. Now stay put!!

utmommy said...

So glad to hear that. You deserve to be happy!