Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Note to Self

I actually left myself this message when I was driving in the car. It is so true and so wonderful. Those that aren't near me to see this change, I am truly a different person. A burden, years in the making, has been lifted and I am full of light and joy and happiness. It is almost uncontainable! For my friends that read both my facebook and my blog, it is on both. But it was so wonderful that I had to share!

I am so happy! :) I have never been more happy. I have never been more confident. I have never been more sure of who I am. I have never been more sure of what I want in life.

As one of the unexpected blessings of this huge trial is that I KNOW that the Lord will watch over me and take care of me, no matter what happens, no matter what! I am truly in His hands and that is a great place to be. With Him near, there are no unknowns that aren't conquerable, there is nothing ahead that cannot be faced with faith.

I have never been happier. I am surprised, but bring on the sun, baby! :)

12 comments:

Colleen said...

...and all of a sudden you are stronger. Do you feel it? You have passed the test and you are stronger now and that is why you are so happy and confident. It is quite an accomplishment. You should be very proud. I am so happy for you! You have so much in front of you. It is exciting!

nikko said...

((((Hugs!)))) You are awesome! Yay for burdens (maybe that you didn't even realize was a burden) being lifted!

Lana said...

yea!! I'm so glad for you. You will do great!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

dancing in the light

Natalie said...

I am so very happy and excited for you.
The Lord does love you!
YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

I agree with nikko... yeah for the burdens being lifted even when you didn't know it was a burden!

victoria said...

I'm so happpy to hear that you're in a sunnier place! I'm sure things will just keep getting better.

Andrea said...

I love what you said about nothing ahead that cannot be faced with faith.
Great reminder!
So glad to hear you have joy.

Dalton Family said...

Hey I found you! I am so glad you are doing so well, but the important question is "Is your house clean?" lol

Amanda said...

Yeah! I am waiting to see where the Lord takes me and my family as life still seems up in the air. Some days we have sun some days not. Can't wait until there are mostly sunny days too! Thanks for everything! You have been such a strength to me.

Lana said...

what!!!! call me, right away!

utmommy said...

YEAH!!!!

I am so glad for you. You deserve all the happiness in the world;